Table of contents
- Accepting the Terms
- Description of the Services
- Accuracy and Limitations of the Services
- Representation & Warranties
- Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- Third-Party Interactions
- License to Feedback
- GenHealth's Intellectual Property Rights
- User Content
- Modification to Service
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Dispute Resolution
- Term for Causation
- Contact Us
1. Accepting the Terms
How Not to Accept or Terminate the Services. Please do not access or use the Services if you do not accept the Terms. You can terminate this agreement at any time by contacting us and no longer accessing or using our Services.
2. Description of the Services
GenHealth's Services allow you to run predictions using our model on patient populations based on previous medical history & other factors.Our offerings help healthcare organizations make data-driven decisions to improve health outcomes.Our offerings are designed to assist healthcare providers, researchers, and end-users in making data-driven decisions to improve health outcomes. GenHealth's Services include, but are not limited to:
- API Access: GenHealth's inference API provides access to a foundational predictive analytics model for various healthcare use cases. This model is extremely flexible and can be used as part of an existing workflow, or be used in a standalone manner for a wide variety of use cases.
- History Builder: GenHealth's History Builder uses data visualizations tools to show the future predictions of GenHealth's DOOG-E AI model.
- Create a custom patient history: You may use demographic data, ICD diagnosis codes, CPT procedure codes, time gap tokens, and NDC prescription medication codes to create a representation of a patient history for input into our predictive model.
- Generate a set of simulated patient futures: Once a patient history is created, you can generate a set of predicted futures.
- Explore the aggregated set of patient futures: Use our graphs to explore the set of predicted future medical events, or download the JSON file directly to use in analysis.
3. Accuracy and Limitations of the Services
GenHealth is an AI platform that allows users to access a generative AI model and receive predictive responses to certain queries based on the data provided. While we make sure to have strong quality control on our platform, we cannot guarantee that the content, quality, interpretation, or recommendations contained in the responses are accurate or useful. Our extraction, analysis, and interpretation of the information is limited by current technology as well as scientific and medical knowledge, and is subject to change. The information provided to you by the Services are not intended to be relied upon without independent verification of its accuracy.
By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of and will assume the risks of the limitations of the Services as described below. You agree and accept that:
- GenHealth does not provide medical advice and any predictions or recommendations provided by or through the Services are not intended to be relied upon for any medical purpose, whether diagnosis, treatment, or otherwise.
- the information provided by the Services may not be accurate or useful and may not be relied upon without independent verification.
- GenHealth retrieves some information from third parties who control the quality and completeness of such information;
- our extraction, summaries, or analysis of your information is limited by current technology and is subject to change based on technological innovations;
- any analysis conducted based on the information you provide is based on the information provided and GenHealth does not verify the accuracy of any such information;
- some claims or interpretations on our Services may not be validated by the scientific and/or medical community, or the Food and Drug Administration ("FDA");
4. Representation & Warranties
Our Services are limited to individuals who meet certain criteria and can make certain promises, including:
- You have provided us with your legal name and you are the person you purport to be;
- You're 18+ years old;
- You are not accessing the services from the United Kingdom or the European Union, and are not a citizen subject to the laws of the United Kingdom or the European Union.
- The information provided to you is for informational purposes only and not for treatment, and that you must always consult your physician with regard to any medical advice, diagnosis, or other medical suggestions, whether implied or otherwise;
- You are not violating any export laws by using our Services;
- You will provide us with accurate, complete, and updated information about you;
- GenHealth and its affiliates are not responsible for your information sharing decisions; and,
5. Unlawful or Prohibited Use
The GenHealth Services and API are provided for beta testing purposes only and are to only be used with hypothetical or synthetic patient data. By using or accessing the Services provided by GenHealth or any of its affiliates, you represent and warrant that you will not:
- Submit any patient health information or personally identifiable information through the API and may only submit hypothetical or synthetic data for beta testing purposes;
- post or transmit files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features that may interfere with the proper functioning of the Services;
- attempt to or actually disable, overburden, damage, impair, or override the Services or interfere with other party's use of the Services, including any security component of GenHealth's Services;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any GenHealth system or network or breach any security or authentication measures without the intent to report such vulnerability to GenHealth;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, GenHealth's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of GenHealth's providers;
- to attack the Services with a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- solicit or gain unauthorized access to the Services, to other users' accounts, personal information or Patient Information;
- attempt to copy, recreate, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer the Services or any part thereof in any way;
- use the Services to collect information to file a legal claim against a third-party;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological or security measure implemented by GenHealth or any other third party to protect the Services;
- exploit, harm or otherwise attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with other patients and users' access, use or enjoyment of the Services;
- defame, abuse, stalk, threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise inhibit the use or enjoyment of any user, employee, affiliate, staff, or agent of GenHealth, or which, as determined by GenHealth, may harm GenHealth or others using the Services or expose them to liability;
- create a hostile environment for any other user, employee, physician, or other affiliate of GenHealth based on such person's race, age, national origin, disability, gender or reassignment thereof, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage/partnership status, or pregnancy/maternity;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, harvesting bots, or other automated means to access, or equivalent manual processes to access, acquire, copy, or monitor the Services in any manner without our written permission;
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or usernames associated with GenHealth, its affiliates or any other natural person that is not you);
- do anything that is illegal, infringing, misleading, discriminatory, fraudulent, malicious, prohibited by the Terms or other policies or notices, or could expose GenHealth and its affiliates or users to harm or liability;
- to transmit, or procure sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation;
- facilitate or encourage any violations of the Terms, conditions, or notices on the Services; and,
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations having the force of law (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
Any of the foregoing may result in actions, including but not limited to, suspension or termination of your account and access to the Site and the Services. If you have knowledge of or suspicions that an individual is acting or has acted inappropriately in violation of our Terms, you should immediately report such persons to GenHealth by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the misconduct is against the law or may be violating the law, you should report the person to the appropriate authorities and then to GenHealth. You acknowledge and agree that your report to us does not obligate us to take any action beyond what is required by law or cause us to incur any liability to you or others.
GenHealth's Security Safeguards. We employ physical, technical and administrative safeguards to guard against unauthorized disclosure or access to your personal information. However, you acknowledge that security safeguards, by their nature, are capable of circumvention and GenHealth does not and cannot guarantee that personal information about you will not be accessed by unauthorized persons capable of overcoming such safeguards (e.g., hackers) who may use viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other undesirable and malicious data and software to obtain access to or damage our Services.
Your Responsibility for Keeping Your Data Safe. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and for any activities that occur under your username or account. You agree not to provide any other person or entity with any part of or all of your account login information to our Services. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or account or any other breach of security. You cannot and will not hold GenHealth or its affiliates liable for any loss or damage arising out of your failure to comply with these Terms.
10. License to Feedback
If you submit any feedback, suggestions, or comments (collectively "Feedback") to us, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license, including any worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein, and waive any moral rights you may have in such Feedback. We may use our license to such Feedback to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on and otherwise use the Feedback for any purpose. At our request and expense, we may ask you to draft documents or take further actions as GenHealth may reasonably request to assist GenHealth in acquiring, perfecting, and maintaining its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
11. GenHealth's Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that GenHealth (or GenHealth's licensors, as applicable) owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the content from our Site and Services, including, but not limited to, text, software, images, photos, diagrams, videos, trademarks, logos, features, functionality, and other materials, including intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services or content whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist. The Services and Site, and its content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. The Site or Services cannot be copied, reproduced, redistributed, transmitted, uploaded, republished, or used in any way without express written permission from GenHealth.
You acknowledge and agree that by contributing your Patient Information and other data to GenHealth or any third party researchers, you waive rights to any results, research, or commercial products that may be developed using your information. You acknowledge that you may not receive any compensation from results, research, or commercial products that involve or make use of your Patient Information.
12. User Content
Our Services may allow you or your Representative to submit, post, publish, display, or transmit content or materials to us, to the Services or to other users or persons ("User Content"). We have no obligations with respect to User Content, and you are solely responsible for all your User Content. We host and provide access to this information for you, as well as tools that allow you to post and share User Content. However, by submitting, posting, displaying, or providing the User Content to GenHealth in any way, you give us, and our affiliates, collaborating partners and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, adapt, reformat, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such User Content for any purpose, including for the purpose of improving the Services. Please be aware that we cannot control and are not responsible for the distribution of any of your information that you share publicly or with third parties.
You represent and warrant that you: (i) own and control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns; (ii) your User Content complies with the Terms; and (iii) your User Content is not inaccurate, misleading or false. You agree that if you breach the above warranties, then you are liable to us and indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach.
You understand that we may retain, modify, refuse, filter, move, disclose or remove any User Content if we believe that we are required to do so by law, or we deem such retention, disclosure or removal as necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion to (i) comply with our legal obligations or government requests; (ii) enforce the Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any User Content violate the rights of third parties; and (iv) protect the rights, safety, or property of the Services, the public, or other users.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GenHealth and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, successors, assigns, and contractors from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from your breach of any of these Terms; your activities in connection with the Site and the Services (including any adverse health outcomes); due to or arising out of your User Content you submit, post, or transmit through our Services; or due to or arising out of your disclosure of your personal information or Patient Information or any other information to third parties (for example, by directly downloading and distributing such information, or providing a third party access through our Sharing Key service). You agree to cooperate as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. GenHealth reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification under this section and, in any event, you agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of GenHealth.
14. Modification to Service
GenHealth reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You acknowledge and agree that (i) modifications may result in a delay in computations for some of the GenHealth features or Services, and (ii) GenHealth shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services. We are not liable if for any reason all or part of our Services are experiencing a Modification of Service at any time or for any period. This provision is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Site or Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
You understand and acknowledge that GenHealth and its affiliates may charge a fee for any Services, and may add or change any applicable fees at any time with or without notice. Your initial purchase of our Services does not entitle you to any different or additional services or technologies GenHealth may offer, and you may have to pay additional fees to obtain such future services or technologies.
Either of us can end this agreement at any time. We will delete your Identifying Information, unless we need to keep a record to fulfill legal, contractual, or research obligations.
These Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or GenHealth as set out in this section.
If you want to terminate your legal agreement with GenHealth, you may do so by notifying GenHealth at any time in writing, which will entail closing your accounts for all of the Services that you use. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to GenHealth's address, which is set out at the bottom of the Terms, or online via email@example.com. If you provide notice online, GenHealth will send you an email asking you to confirm your request, and your notice will be effective following receipt of a second email confirmation from you.
We may terminate your use of the Services or any features or services at any time and for any reason without notice for conduct violating these Terms. For example, GenHealth will terminate access to the Services if we determine you infringed third party rights or are in breach of the Terms. Upon such termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site or the Services and all copies thereof. The provisions of these Terms concerning security, representations and warranties, assignment, prohibited activities, copyrights, trademarks, disclaimer, limitation of liability, indemnity, dispute resolution, and jurisdictional issues shall survive any such termination. You agree that if your use of this Site or the Services is terminated pursuant to these Terms, you will not attempt to use this Site or our Services, and further agree that if you violate this restriction after being terminated, you will indemnify and hold GenHealth and its affiliates harmless from any and all liability that may incur therefore.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITES AND SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. GENHEALTH HAS NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OR FIDUCIARY DUTY TO YOU. GENHEALTH, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN (I) DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ERROR-FREE NATURE, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES; (II) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DISRUPTIONS TO OR DELAY IN THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES; AND (III) DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THE STATED PURPOSE. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. Limitation of Liability
WITHIN THE LIMITS ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT GENHEALTH, ITS EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR THIRD PARTIES (COLLECTIVELY, "THIRD PARTIES"), WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (HOWEVER ARISING, EVEN IF GENHEALTH OR ITS THIRD PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (A) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; (B) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION); (C) FOR YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES; (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICES OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES; (F) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENT; (G) ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BY GENHEALTH OR ITS THIRD PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER GENHEALTH, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES; (H) THE IMPROPER AUTHORIZATION FOR THE SERVICES BY THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY CLAIMING SUCH AUTHORITY.
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF GENHEALTH INC AND ITS THIRD PARTIES TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE REASONABLE ALLOCATIONS OF RISK AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THESE TERMS AND THE SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
18. Dispute Resolution
While we don't anticipate any disputes arising, to the extent they do we would prefer they be subject to arbitration. Thus, unless within 30 days of accepting this agreement you give us written notice that you do not agree to arbitration, any disputes under these Terms will be subject to arbitration. If, for some reason, we have a dispute and it proceeds in court rather than via arbitration, our dispute will be resolved by a judge, and not involve a class action.
If you are located in, are based in, have offices in, or do business in a jurisdiction in which this section is enforceable, you understand and agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy arising under or in connection with these Terms, including your use and access to the Services or any other content, including, but not limited to, claims as to whether any services rendered by GenHealth or persons employed or engaged by GenHealth were unnecessary or unauthorized or were improperly, negligently, or incompetently rendered, shall be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration under the American Arbitration Association's ("AAA") Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures and Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedures, and not by a lawsuit or resort to court process, except for judicial review of arbitration proceedings that may be required by law. Each party retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights. It is your responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees as set forth in the AAA Rules. Each party agrees that these proceedings will take place in New York, New York.
You acknowledge and agree that both parties to the Terms waive the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. The parties further agree that the arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this agreement to arbitrate. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, unless both parties otherwise agree in writing.
If you are not located in, are not based in, do not have offices in, and do not do business in the United States, any arbitration between you and GenHealth will be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce ("ICC Rules") by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the ICC Rules and will be administered by the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce.
You may cancel this agreement to arbitrate by giving written notice to GenHealth within 30 days of the date of your acceptance. Should you choose to withdraw from the arbitration provision, all other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than arbitration, each party waives any right to a jury trial.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between GenHealth and you; provided, however, that certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages within our Services. You may also be subject to additional terms, conditions or policies that may apply when you access or use the services, content or software of our affiliates, third parties or collaborating partners.
- Assignment. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Terms, and any such attempts will be ineffective. GenHealth can freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Terms in part or in its entirety without notice to you.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms.
- Governing Law. Except to the extent they are preempted by U.S. federal law or mandatory laws of any other jurisdiction, the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to conflicts of law principles govern any legal action or proceeding between GenHealth and you arising out of or related to the Terms, including your use and access to the Services or any other content. Any such legal action or proceeding will be conducted in the English language.
- Waiver and Severability. A failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
- Third Party Links. Our Services provide, and third parties may provide, hyperlinks to other sites, resources, or materials. We have no control over such hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that GenHealth is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such hyperlinks. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that GenHealth shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with use of, or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such hyperlinked third-party sites, resources or materials.
U.S. Export Laws. The software, technology, and other information made available through the Services are further subject to United States export controls and, potentially, the export and import laws of your jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content when using our Services. You agree that (i) your provision of a sample is not subject to any export ban or restriction in the country in which you reside; and (ii) your sample and data may be transferred or processed outside of the country in which you reside. No software, technology or other information from our Services may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to any person or entity on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders or otherwise prohibited by United States export control laws. By downloading or otherwise using any software, technology or other information from our Services in any manner whatsoever, you represent and warrant that you are not on any such list or located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country.
Notices. Our notices to you may be made via either email, phone, text/SMS or similar messaging services or regular mail based on the information we have on file and as permitted by applicable law. If you choose to receive text or SMS communications from GenHealth, message and data rates may apply. Please keep your contact information up-to-date so that we can continue to send you notices uninterrupted. GenHealth may also provide notices of changes to the Terms or other policies or matters by displaying notices or links to notices on the Services. Official notices to GenHealth related to the Terms (e.g., your rejection of the arbitration terms, etc.) must be sent to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Headings. The section titles herein are for your convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
21. Contact Us
Please feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com
If there are any questions regarding GenHealth or the Terms, please contact us at
520 Lewis St NW
Vienna, VA, 22180.